- Fee should be paid in CASH into the SCHOOL OFFICE ONLY, from 1st to 10th of each month, failing which a fine of Rs. 5O/- will be charged per month .
- Fee are payable for TWELVE months of the year. THERE WILL BE NO EXEMPTION OR DEDUCTION ON ACCOUNT OF BROKEN PERIODS, HOLIDAYS, ORABSENCE DUE TO ANY CAUSE.
- School Office Hours 8:30 am to 02:00p.m.(Week Days) .
8:30 am to 11:00a.m. (Saturdays).
- If the student fails to pay the fee in the three consecutive months, the child’s name shall be struck off the school Rolls. Hence Parents/ Guardians, who are facing a personal financial crisis, should place an application before the Principal, prior to this taking place.
- No student will be allowed to appear in the examination if the total dues are not cleared.
- Parents Guardians are responsible to deposit the exact amount of fees.
- In case of Re-admission, because of Rule 4, an application must be given to the Principal. Re-admission will be done, subject to the approval of the Managing Committee. HOWEVER, RE- ADMISSION FEES WILL BE CHARGED.
- Parents/ Guardians wishing to withdraw their children must give an application, one month in advance, along with Rs. 200/-, else one month’s tuition fee plus Rs. 200/- will be charged in lieu of notice.
- FEES ONCE PAID, ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, DUE TO ANY CAUSE.
- a. Fees for May/ June should be paid by the 10th May.
- Fees for Dec./ Jan. should be paid by the 10th Dec.